CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

As one year closes

This year:

• I am grateful for lessons learned
• I appreciate battles lost
• I haven't lost my sense of humor (or sanity)
• I've grown
• I've watched my kids grow
• I've made bad decisions
• I've made amazing choices
• I've tried
• I've fought (for things that mattered)
• I've fought when I should have stayed quiet
• I've missed family, near and far
• I've reconnected with family
• I've set goals
• I've reached other goals
• I've made amazing friends
• I've remembered who I am (again and again)
• I've made mistakes
• I've lost faith
• I've not lost hope
• I found faith again. Faith in the goodness of everything around me.
• I realized I don't have all the answers, I have to rely on help now and then.
• I've played soccer. I never thought I'd do that.
• I've reached limits, good and bad.
• I know I will never give up.

I am so excited for the amazing possibilities and opportunities opening up for me and my family in the coming year. I can not wait to see what comes of the hard work we are all putting in to make our dreams, our plans and our goals come to fruition. The kids are doing so well, I'm doing so well. There is nothing that high expectations of yourself & hard work can't acheive. You just need the belief in yourself, good people supporting you, and a positive attitude. With all of that, there is nothing you can't do! :)

Forget New Years resolutions. Go for New Years gratitude.

No comments: